Monday, December 19, 2011

more of this.

could it be that everything goes round by chance?
only one way that it was always meant to be
you kill me: you always know the perfect thing to say
i know what i should do, but i just can't walk away

i pick up put down the phone
"it's just like being alone"

oh god, please don't tell me this has been in vain
i need answers for what all the waiting i've done means
you kill me: you've got some nerve but can't face your mistakes
i know what i should do, but i just can't turn away

go on, love
leave all the still hope for the escape
gotta take what you can these days
so much ahead, so much regret
i know what you wanna say
i know it but can't help feeling differently
about you, and i should have said it
but tell me, just what has it ever meant?

i can't help it baby, this is who i am
i'm sorry, but i can't just go and turn off how i feel
you kill me: you build me up, but just to watch me break
i know what i should do but i just can't walk away



i haven't been happy for a really long time. i forget what it feels like. 

i'm trying to be happier, but things get quiet, and i start to think, and i think of all the things i wanted to be for you. but, i'm letting myself put on a smile and laugh, and that's a lot further than i was a few days ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment