Monday, June 8, 2009

The First.

hi. this is my small, yet infinite, piece of the world. and no, i'm not dumb. i misspelled it for a reason. i am a very peace-oriented person. i promote non-violence.

a bit about me:
i live in virginia, in a small town. in my short seventeen years, i've experienced a lot. i've been to many different countries, and i love to be emersed in different cultures. i have two dogs, a crazy mother, and a hard-working, strong willed father. i take after my mother in a lot of ways, but i always make sure i've got my head together. i am addicted to movies, friends, and laughter. i can make people laugh, usually by accident. i just graduated this past saturday, and i figure now is the right time to make a memento of myself online. the online universe is huge, and i honestly never expect anyone to read this. except myself, when i'm old and senile. this is a way to express myself through writing.

photography. film. art. music. winterguard. it's me.

today. my mother asked me where the remote was. we looked for a while. we found it in the dishwasher. i was confused, while my mother commented, "oh yeah..."

tomorrow, i leave for london with my grandparents, uncle, and cousin. eight hour plane ride. joy.

my guard and myself. the best friend and i.

my usual cause of complications: my earring.

my often-occurring gangsterself.

and me.
off to go pick up the best friend for a night of well-mannered frivolity.

peace.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want you to know that that says pick of. that seems like you're going to pick things off of me. or if someone misreads, and thinks it says pick off, they may think you're going to kill me. just for you to consider...

    ReplyDelete